1) Enhance a sense of connection to Jewish rituals, teachings, history and holiday observances by offering classes, lectures and cultural events year round as well as religious services twice daily, Friday nights, Saturdays and all Jewish holidays.
2) Create a welcoming environment for individuals in need of compassion and spiritual counseling.
3) Be a safe haven where Jews of all backgrounds in our community can learn about and discuss current events that shape Jewish lives, locally, nationally and internationally.
4) Show support for the State of Israel through educational and fundraising efforts.
5) Provide social and entertainment opportunities where members and visitors can meet and enjoy the fun “family life” of our synagogue.